Amen. Let's Eat!
Wednesday, February 01, 2006 Honoured

Greetings to all your hungry foodies out there! This is Amanda here and I just want to let you know how honoured I am to have been asked to join Jen's cooking blog. She is a whiz in the kitchen and has many great recipes to offer. When the Dalsins lived with us for the month of December I would come home from work to the delicious smells of Jen's cooking wafting through the house. She's got a gift and we reaped all the benefits.
I'll be the first to admit that I am a much simpler cook than Jen. My tastes are not nearly as adventerous and I am often found concocting a hearty casserole or chicken pot pie rather than lemon veal scallopini (or whatever the heck that gourmet dish is called).
My passion in the kitchen has always leaned more towards the baking realm...fresh cookies and cakes and breads and squares. So that is what I will be offering more often than not.
Stay tuned for many more great recipes from the Gourmet Master, Jen, and her chubby Pastry Chef, moi!
Bon appetit!

Posted by Amanda Brown :: 2:51 PM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------